Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cakes & Red Tomatoes

Yes, I finally picked three red roma tomatoes on Tuesday! They're still ripening on my window sill, but I'll probably have them for dinner. There's plenty more on the way, so I've got my canning jars ready for the Sauce Boss. =)


Ok, I'm finally catching up on my cake photos, so I'm posting a few more from this summer:



Look, it's a croquembouche! aka, a tower of cream puffs decorated with fondant flowers and spun sugar. Have you ever dreamt of something so fantastic?



Oh no, it's falling over! just kidding, not this time.




Simple, elegant buttercream swiss dots with gumpaste gardenias.



More simple buttercream but modern with twigs and orchids.






1 comment:

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.